Production Line Worker Needed In Mooresville NC at $18/hr
- Will support Line Operators with bringing product to the line and taking finished product to the shipping department.
- Will read the work orders, scan product and make sure that things are accurate.
- Candidates with good mechanical aptitude and forklift experience a plus as they will train into an operator role if they convert. Operator role consists of both.
- Must be able to read, write and have good attention to detail.
- Will be on their feet all shift and lift up to 50lbs repeatedly
- Must be Open to work for 12 hrs. Shift Schedule
Shift Schedule:Night Shift- 6:30pm-7am 4 on 4 off rotation
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Safety Knowledge
- Delivery Of Product
- Material Handling