In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission!
Come and join CommScope as a Senior Sales Operations Manager
The ideal candidate can be based anywhere in the US and work from a home office environment.
How You'll Help Us Connect the World.
Reporting to our VP of Product Management for Retail and Smart Home Solutions, you are an ideal candidate if you can kick into action in any number of ways to get the most profitable result. You are often able to project an outcome, and if an idea is not working, you take off on a different plan of action. You are driven, focused, and a motivating force to colleagues. Here, you will stretch your imagination, coordinate and lead initiatives and people and collaborate in a fast-paced, highly-matrixed, rapidly changing environment. If this sounds like you, you will have outstanding success in our environment, and we would like to speak with you!
You will make an impact by...
- Monitor the sales and platforms daily to ensure constant sales and forward progress.
- Complete sales strategies to ensure account and platform growth
- Develop quarterly, weekly, and daily reporting to understand business performance for upper management review and action.
- Analyze weekly sales reporting and develop key tactical and strategic insights at an account level to generate account growth.
- Manage in-stock and on-hand supply for all accounts while working cross-functionally with the procurement, and planning team to ensure supply alongside demand forecasting
- Improve input metrics such as Rep OOS, Lost Buy Box, Lead Time, and Profitability
- Develop the knowledge to implement and facilitate the operations function for Amazon (Vendor and Seller) as well as new platforms (PO, Inbound, Outbound, Logistics)
- Manage the Demand Assessment process for each account to ensure proper forecasting of supply
New product launch delivery...
- Help develop sales forecasts for new products and set up these products across all platforms
- Assist in developing new product launch plans with a plan to complete the pre, during, and post-launch ramp of the new product to ensure a successful sales ramp
- Manage customer review programs to be able to receive good star ratings and reviews on new product launches
- Review online product pages constantly and look for ways to improve the content and optimize
- Perform weekly and monthly audits of the online product catalog to ensure the best brand experience for the end consumer
- Monitor product reviews and star ratings as well as Q&A weekly and address potential problem areas
Pricing and Promo...
- Help set up promotions on key platforms and ensure proper stock before and after the event
- Monitor and manage channel pricing daily with enforcement of the MAP policy if required
- Develop and manage relationships with Inventory and Logistics Managers if applicable
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments, both internally and externally, as needed to support customer accounts and resolve any issues that may arise
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- 8 or more years’ Sales Operations experience in working with e-commerce platforms such as Amazon.
- Ability to identify areas where we can improve sales productivity and impact revenue – analyze, course correct, and implement as needed.
- Proven success working across customer teams to positively influence people across all functional areas of an organization.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to present at all levels, listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions, lead discussions, and articulate the vision of the company, both internally and externally.
- Excellent strategic, project planning, and organizational skills with high attention to detail and self-directed.
- Familiarity with the e-commerce industry or the capability to learn.
- Comfortable with ambiguity while motivated to reduce its impact on the business.
- Ability to accurately understand data and process elements, sources, and relationships.
- Professional Excel skills including Pivot Tables, Grouping, Data Validation, VLOOKUP, and Basic Macros.
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
- A completed Bachelor's Degree.
- A sales, Process, Supply chain, or Project focused background.
- Excel VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) or Tableau experience.
Perks and Benefits
For candidates located in the states that require compensation listed in the job description, the anticipated salary range dependent on experience and qualifications: is $125,000 - $162,000.
We recognize the workplace is changing and success can be achieved in many ways. This role can participate in our Flex@Work program, which provides flexible workplace options that are conducive to success. You can learn more about Flex@Work [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to eCommerce Senior Sales Operations Manager (Remote).
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what's next…..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to eCommerce Senior Sales Operations Manager (Remote). You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo.
Req ID 74041
- Quality Assurance
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Operational Performance