You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Registered Nurse (RN) Charge Nurse
*This position will take place at our Clarksville Health and Rehab Center located in Clarksville, VA
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants
- Must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing
Shift & Wage:
- Full-Time Opportunities Available
- Shift Needed: 3rd shift 7p-7a
- Wage: $37-$39 per hour
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and vision
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major companies
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo3NDUzNDI
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.