Ambassador Healthcare at College Park -
Are you an experienced, compassionate, and hardworking RN looking to make the most of your clinical and management expertise? Do you have a passion for leading and teaching other skilled nursing staff? If you answered yes to these questions, look no further!
Ambassador Healthcare is seeking dedicated RN Supervisors to assist the Director of Nursing and Assistant Director of Nursing to ensure a high level of patient care for our residents on the Weekends.
- Competitive Pay
- Generous PTO
- Medical/ Dental
- Company Perks
- Employee Recognition Program
- Team Like Atmosphere
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Assist the DON and ADON to evaluate, and direct day-to-day functions of the Nursing Department in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the Facility.
- Ensure that all nursing services personnel are following their respective job descriptions.
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies as requested by the DON and ADON.
- Make daily rounds of the Nursing Services Department to ensure that all nursing service personnel are performing their work assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Valid RN License in the State of Florida
- A minimum of 2 years of progressive nursing in Long Term Care with managerial experience is preferred
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- COVID-19 vaccination
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for our residents and exemplify a values-based approach to your work, demonstrating safety, care, professionalism, efficiency, and strong team orientation, we welcome your application!
- Electronic Medical Record
- Utilize Nursing Process
- Assign Nursing Staff
- Coordinate Nursing Unit
- Provide Clinical Supervision