Voca has immediate openings available for RN Medical Surgical professionals in Madison, WI!
- Nurses working on the Inpatient Medical Surgical Unit, at East Madison Hospital will have the opportunity to provide care to both medical and surgical patients. High volume elective surgical admissions will be orthopedic patients, including joint replacement, spine surgery, and both upper extremity and lower extremity procedures. A smaller volume of the elective surgical patients will come from Neurosurgery spine, Urology, General Surgery, Endocrine, and Bariatrics.
- In addition to the surgical population, nurses will care for a variety of medical patients including those with pneumonia, sepsis, COPD, CHF and other acute and chronic medical conditions. The medical/surgical unit offers inpatient dialysis, with a two chair dialysis suite located on the unit.
- Telemetry monitoring can be provided for all patients, and a limited number of IMC status patients will be cared for at East Madison Hospital.
- This unit offers motivated nursing staff the opportunity to not only work in a new physical environment but will give them the chance to expand their skills beyond that of a single specialty area of nursing practice.
- Must be able to float to like units
- Must have permanent address outside 50 mile radius of Madison
- WI RN license or Compact
- 2 years of acute care experience
- Must have basic arrhythmia experience
- 3x12, Evening/Night shifts
- Weekend and holiday rotations
Partnering with Voca comes with a number of benefits including:
Voca: The Spirit of Work
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Intensive Care Unit
- Acute Care
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Emergency Departments