You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Registered Nurse (RN) 3p-11p/11p-7a
****(RN & LPN) ****New Competitive Rates
**** $3500**** Sign on Bouns
****Daily Pay Available****
***Must Be Fully Vaccinated***
Now hiring Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team at Symphony Of Morgan Park!
We have been certified as a Great Place to Work for the second year in a row!
• We welcome nursing professionals who:
• Are uncompromising in providing concentrated and quality-driven care.
• Who possess forward-thinking motivation aimed to set and exceed standards in practice.
• Are role models of dedication, treating every patient with the utmost respect and kindness.
At Symphony Of Morgan Park, we value the contributions of every care provider and team member. We are dedicated to creating a positive and productive professional environment where all are empowered to grow and thrive.
The Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Registered Nurse (RN) will:
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Registered Nurse (RN) must have the following:
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) and Registered Nurse (RN)
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo2MjgyMzk
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.