You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Vent Unit RN
Are you an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) looking to make a difference?
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
This is our Advantage:
- Acute Resident Population
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus!!!
- paid out over 1 year
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants
- Must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be required by the Director of Nursing
Shift & Wage:
- Full Time Opportunities Available
- Shift Needed: Dayshift
- New Wages!!
The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
- Registered Nurse
- Long Term Care
- Health Care
- Performance Improvement
- Licensed Vocational Nurses
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo4NzgwMDU
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.