You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Registered Nurse (RN) COMPETITIVE RATES!!
$5000.00 Sign on Bonus
Up to $42.00 an hour!!
Pinnacle Rehabilitation and Nursing Center offers the very best in post-acute rehabilitation services and has earned its reputation for providing excellent and compassionate nursing care.
We are looking to fill Part-Time and Full-Time Registered Nurse positions on all shifts. We currently are offering a $5,000.00 Sign-On Bonus for full time Positions!!!
NEW PAY RATES!
Our 151-bed facility, located in Smyrna, DE is seeking a motivated and compassionate RNs to join our staff!
As an RN you will perform the following duties:
- Identify resident care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual residents and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- The Registered Nurse will monitor and chart information to ensure the health and well-being for the resident. This includes the administration of their medications and overseeing staff.
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological and spiritual support to residents, friends and families.
- Promote resident's independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching residents, friends and family to understand condition, medications and self-care skills.
- The Registered Nurse will assure quality of care by measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards and making or recommending any necessary adjustments.
- The Registered Nurse will resolve resident problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- The Registered Nurse will maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations and calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- The Registered Nurse protects facility residents and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Document resident care services by charting in resident and department records.
- Maintain resident confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- The Registered Nurse will contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least (1) one year experience in a Long Term Care environment is highly preferred.
- Must be a graduate of an approved college/school nursing program.
- Must possess and maintain a current state license as a professional Registered Nurse.
We are offering the following:
Sign On Bonus
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo4MDQ2MzM
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.