Five Star Nursing -
Registered Nurse Supervisor (RNS) at a Nursing Home Facility
Make a Difference on Your Own Schedule and Terms!
We are seeking compassionate RNSs / Registered Nurse Supervisors to work within our client's facilities to plan, implement, and document nursing care. Our Registered Nurse Supervisors rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Five Star believes that qualified nurses are advocates and health educators for patients, families, and communities
Hourly pay rate: $60-$65
We would love to hear from you and see how we can help you advance your career in the medical field and earn money while caring for your community!
As one of Five Star Nurses Registered Nurse Supervisors, you will have access to:
• Flexible Scheduling! (Days, Evenings, Nights, and Weekends available!)
• Paid Orientations
• Competitive Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
• Paid Sick Leave in accordance with NY law.
• Dedicated Office staff & 24-hour On-call Service
• Positive Work Environment
• Medical, dental, vision, and other insurance options available
• Lucrative Referral Bonuses
RNS/ Registered Nurse Supervisor Requirements
• Currently holds an active RN license to work in New York.
• CPR Certified (BLS or ALS accepted)
• Meets all State and Federal requirements for US employment in a Nursing Facility
• Strong patient assessment skills
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Demonstrated clinical competency
• Sigma Care Experience and Additional Language Fluency are a Plus!
Five Star RNSs are expected to carry out the following tasks:
• Assist physicians during examinations and procedures
• Perform physician approved procedures in accordance with plan of care
• Perform other duties within the scope of practice of a Registered Nurse Supervisor.
• Provide supervision and support to other nurse staff.
We look forward to hearing from you soon. Apply today!
- Electronic Medical Record
- Utilize Nursing Process
- Assign Nursing Staff
- Coordinate Nursing Unit
- Provide Clinical Supervision