Forestville Healthcare Center -
CommuniCare Health Services is a fast-growing health care provider with over 90 facilities in 7 states. That's a whole lot of opportunity for you to join our team and make a difference in the lives of others!
Forestville Healthcare Centera member of the CommuniCare Family, is currently recruiting a Workforce Managerto join our team!
As Workforce Manager, you will synchronize the efforts of the dedicated nursing team that is the heart of our facility. This Department Head position exists to provide staffing coordination to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care is maintained at all times.
WHAT WE OFFER
Beyond competitive pay scales and PTO packages, we offer all full-time employees a variety of benefit options including:
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Employer Match with Flexible Spending Accounts
As Workforce Manager, you will:
- Take necessary steps to ensure that sufficient members of nursing staff are on duty at all times.
- Follow established HPPD budget and process to align hours with budget.
- Follow center policies and procedure for use of agency and in-house pool.
- Complete a listing of vacant nursing positions for facility administration as needed.
- Perform attendance and paid time off administration for nursing staff.
- Perform all other general and/or specific administrative staffing duties required.
- A minimum of a BS or BA in Business Administration, Human Resources or any related field
- Prior scheduling experience, preferably in a healthcare or hospitality environment
- Understanding of resident rights and care procedures and standards
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Ability to deal tactfully with staff, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public.
- Ability and willingness to work harmoniously with all staff.
- Must have patience, tact, and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Willingness and ability to be flexible in new methods and principles.
- Computer literacy and skills including Microsoft software including but not limited to Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Prior Scheduling software experience preferred
- Ability to openly communicate at all levels of the organization
A family-owned company, we have grown to become one of the nation’s largest providers of post-acute care, which includes skilled nursing rehabilitation centers, long-term care centers, assisted living communities, independent rehabilitation centers, and long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH). Since 1984, we have provided superior, comprehensive management services for the development and management of adult living communities. We have a single job description at CommuniCare, "to reach out with our hearts and touch the hearts of others." Through this effort, we create "Caring Communities" where staff, residents, clients, and family members care for and about one another.
- Retention Management
- Human Resources Information System (Hris)
- Performance Management
- Develop Human Capital