In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
Are you a self-starter who takes initiative and loves to work on multiple projects? Enjoy using critical thinking and analysis to solve problems? Have an interest in "high-tech" and want to know how you can put your ambition and strong work ethic to the test?
As CommScope designs and builds connectivity for the world's most advanced networks, we're building something equally as significant: careers for recent college graduates like you!
You are an ideal candidate if you are currently located in Kentucky, specifically the Louisville or Lexington area,
We are looking for you to be located in this region as you will be selling to our customer base in this region. You would be working from a home office environment, but also traveling within the territory and meeting with customers face-to-face on a weekly basis.
Learn More About CommScope's Graduate Sales Program
Throughout the twelve-month development program, you will move through an extensive training program crafted for your success. Our curriculum will prepare you for a future in sales, and we will provide access to dedicated mentors and industry leaders to help build a foundation for a successful and meaningful career in the telecommunications/MSO market. Come connect your future!
How You'll Help Us Connect the World.
Our Sales Graduate Program is designed to accelerate professional development and provide cross-functional experiences within CommScope. Specific areas of focus include:
- Product and sales training to understand the overall business strategy, including the brand, customer, product goals, and business
- Direct and indirect sales and customer relationship management. You will be instructed and expected to meet assigned financial objectives, including the achievement of product/solution sales goals for assigned territories and/or accounts.
- Building and articulating business value propositions for distribution partners around existing solutions and new products.
- Working closely with the CommScope field sales teams, and field sales management to identify targets, craft opportunities, and drive deals to closure. The scope includes new business to end-users through our Ecosystem of partners: Channel Distributors, Installation Business Partners, Consultants, Engineers, General Contractors, and Integrators.
- Driving revenue growth - creating demand within your assigned accounts and building a growth pipeline by selling the full spectrum of the portfolio
- Lead effective business relationships and map key partners, at both functional and management levels within the customer.
- Frame and implement account strategies to improve new service opportunities while acting as the client advocate.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent military experience.
You Will Excite Us If You:
- 1+ year of sales-related experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a no-excuse's mentality.
- High energy and intensity and possessing a strong desire to exceed client expectations.
- Have experienced the benefits of being coached or mentored (via sports, arts, business, or other pursuits). Those who can take in and respond to corrective feedback separate the highly successful from the rest of the pack.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint and Excel) and Google applications.
Perks & Benefits:
The base salary range for this role's listed level is currently $66,000$110,000
What happens after you apply? [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Development Program - Kentucky
We recognize the workplace is changing and success can be achieved in many ways. This role can participate in our Flex@Work program, which provides flexible workplace options that are conducive to success. You can learn more about Flex@Work [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sales Development Program - Kentucky.
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what's next…..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Sales Development Program - Kentucky. You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at careers.commscope.com/eeo.
Req ID 74595
- Laboratory Information Management Systems
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Cell Cultures
- Wet Chemistry