Immediate need for a talented Specialist, Marketing Communication
with experience in the Telecom and Cable Industry
This is a 13+ Months Contract
opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Atlanta, GA .
Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-74268
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- An immediate need for a Marketing Communications Specialist to support Client Business Sales Operations team in the development of content for our products and solutions published on both internal and external channels.
- The ideal candidate will be a communications specialist who possesses very strong writing skills to develop understandable, well-written content with little to no rework.
- The ideal candidate is comfortable generating original content given provided research and background information.
- This specialist will also manage an online inventory of digital assets including decks, posters, one-pagers, brochures, videos, infographics and more ensuring assets meet brand requirements.
- A knowledge of design is helpful but not required.
- Minimum Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 3 years of related communications.
- Knowledge of broadband communications and entertainment (digital video, Internet, telephone, home security and automation services).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in multiple mediums.
- Familiarity with AP Style.
- Advanced proficiency Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Self-starter with knowledge of proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision making capabilities.
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client servicer and response.
- Ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
Our client is a leading Telecom and Cable Industry
and we are currently interviewing fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online to for immediate consideration.
- Public Speaking
- Mass Communication