CDL-A DEDICATED DRIVER | JONESVILLE, SC | HOME WEEKLY | $83,000/YR (DGJ)
Home Time: Weekly
for more information.
CDL-A Drivers needed in the following areas!
• Jonesville, SC
• Charlotte, NC
• Columbia, SC
• Greenville, SC
• Florence, SC
• Knoxville, TN
Hiring CDL-A Drivers for a DEDICATED position!! Loads primarily ship Mon-Sat and begin approx 0600 through late afternoon. Routes may differ on when they start/stop. Loads include multiple stops with backing into stores and unloading trailer using rollers. Avg of 2900 boxes/packages per trailer.
Drivers will be home weekly for a 34 hour reset.
Our drivers average earnings of $83,000/yr in this fleet!
If you want a great job with regular miles, a driver advocate, and predictable home time, you can't beat driving for Covenant!
Online Orientation Available
In an effort to do our part to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 Coronavirus, we have moved our Orientation to an online format. Our goal is to make you as successful as possible and we want to ensure you receive the appropriate information, resources and support as you start your new career here at Covenant.
Covenant Driver Benefits
• Great home time
• 2019-2023 New Equipment
• Safety bonus
• Orientation and vacation pay
• Loads primarily ship Mon-Sat and begin approx 0600 through late afternoon
• Layover, detention, breakdown, and local pay
• Full benefits package including: health, dental, vision, and life insurance,short term disability and 401(k) with company matching
• Truck recovery
• Performance awards
• Personal internal driver advocate
Covenant is proud to offer the industry's best benefits with all truck driver jobs. Whether you're a company driver or an Owner Operator looking for the perfect place, all truck drivers can work with our personalized orientation reps and the Covenant driver advocate to work out a run and benefits that are just right for them and their lifestyles. At Covenant, you're a driver, not a number, so let us show you how we're dedicated to making things "Just Right" for you.
Covenant is an Equal Opportunity Employer
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
• CDL Class A Driver's License
• Three (3) Months One (1) Year of OTR Experience*
• Good driving record
• Good work history
• Touch Freight
• Student Opportunities Also Available",
- Report Mechanical Failure
- Drive Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Road Transport
- Performs Routine Maintenance