Earn top dollar as a Reefer Driver where you will feel appreciated.
Get the biggest pay increase in company history up to $.75 CPM
Discover the right fit for your professional driving experience.At Decker, Driven to be the Best is more than a slogan. Its how weve operated as a family-owned business for 90 years, how we support and care for our drivers and team, and its the heart of all we do. Decker is honored to be recognized by the trucking industry as a Top 20 2022 Best Fleets to Drive For.
I've been working for Decker for almost eight years and it has been the best company I've ever worked for. They make me feel appreciated for what I do. bcooper-driver.
Were looking for professional drivers seeking more in their careers.
- Earn big, with minimum weekly pay and annual earnings between $65,000 - $91,000
- Starting pay for experienced drivers is between $.55 - $.70 CPM
- Opportunity to earn up to $.75 CPM including monthly bonuses depending on experience
- $.05 CPM Monthly Performance Bonus
- $5,000 accelerator sign on bonus paid quarterly
- 5-day orientation with $500 orientation pay +$100 bonus potential
State-of-the-art equipment and Cab amenities
- Newer trucks from 2019 to 2023
- APU and 1,800-watt inverter
- Refrigerator and microwave
- CB radio, free Wi-Fi and Satellite TV through Epic Vue
- Home weekly options available depending on location -- ask a recruiter for more information*
- Pet friendly - 1 dog up to 85lbs OR 2 small dogs that total 40lbs
- Medical, Dental, Vision available the first month after 60 days
- 401k with company match available the first month after six months
- Class A CDL with three months of experience
- Be at least 21 years old
Decker has helped professional truck drivers build successful careers for 90 years Our passion keeps us going and our dedicated team keeps us strong. Apply today!
Were a proud equal opportunity employer. Everyone is welcome here.
Contact us today to find out why Decker is Driven to Be the Best.
- Report Mechanical Failure
- Drive Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Road Transport
- Performs Routine Maintenance