Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At UCF Lake Nona Hospital our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Registered Nurse Emergency Room PRN Night
UCF Lake Nona Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Registered Nurse Emergency Room PRN
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At UCF Lake Nona Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurse’s path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life – for life – and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Registered Nurse Emergency Room PRN opportunity.Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a dynamic Emergency Room RN to join our team. To be successful in this role you must be a quick thinker, decision-maker, and multitasker, with a willingness to adapt to whatever the day may bring. In this role you will provide nursing care on cases ranging from minor injuries to acutely or critically ill patients. You would be part of a phenomenal team that works hard to support each other while providing excellent care to our patients in a collaborative manner.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
- Triage, assess and treat patients of all ages
- Identify expected outcomes for a plan individualized to the patient and the situation
- Develop plans that prescribe strategies and alternatives to attain expected outcomes.
- Manage multiple cases simultaneously providing general nursing care and prioritizing needs continually
- You will provide follow up care instructions to patients and make necessary referrals
- You must coordinate functions with physicians and other departments of the hospital, while being patient focused and safety aware at all times
What qualifications you will need:
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida, multistate or able to obtain licensure prior to start is required
- Associate Degree, or Registered Nurse Diploma
- 1+ years experience as RN in acute care environment is preferred
- BLS must be obtained prior to employment start date
- NIH Stroke Scale must be obtained within 30 days of employment start date
- Nonviolent Crisis Intervention must be obtained within 6 months of employment start date
- TNCC required within 1 year
- Advanced Cardiac Life Spt, or ACLS Instructor must be obtained within 6 months of employment start date
- PALS Pediatric Adv Life Supt, or PALS Instructor must be obtained within 6 months of employment start date
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida UCF Lake Nona Hospital is located in the southern Orlando suburb of Lake Nona, known as Medical City. We are a newly opened hospital. Our hospital provides full-service healthcare to Osceola County and surrounding communities. We offer a wide range of specialties including 24/7 emergency care, women's care, and comprehensive surgical services, including robotic surgery. We are home to the Advanced Imaging Center and a Family Birthing Unit. We are committed to patient-centered care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Registered Nurse Emergency Room PRN opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Emergency Departments
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit