ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare, is one of the leading providers of Hospice, Home Care, Skilled Nursing, Memory Care, Palliative Care, and Assisted and Independent Living. Heartland, ManorCare, and Arden Courts are now part of the ProMedica family of services. The home health and hospice, skilled nursing, and rehabilitation services you know us for are now part of an integrated health and well being organization.
The Admission Nurse coordinates data for input of OASIS and/or care plan process. Maintains compliance in accordance with current practice standards, physician's orders, agency policies and procedures, and local, state and federal regulations. This position is also accountable for the delivery of professional nursing services, within the scope of the professional's education and experience, in compliance with ProMedica Senior Care corporate standards, federal and state laws.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare. Location
4660 - ProMedica Hospice - Fairfax Educational Requirements
Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in good standing in the state(s) in which he/she will practice. Position Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication; excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with an interdisciplinary team and health care provider.
- Ability to form relationships and maintain rapport with clients, families, and referral sources.
- Must have an empathetic attitude toward the sick, elderly, handicapped, terminal, dependent or disabled client in the home setting.
- Registered Nurse providing skilled intervention for PASSPORT and Senior Option clients must have 2 years experience as a registered nurse.
- A minimum of six months (institutional setting only) nursing experience within the past three years.
- Acute Care
- Registered Nurse
- Nursing Home Care
- Utilization Management