You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
CDL Driver - Penns Woods Transport, LLC Class A - (3 Day Work Week)
Class A CDL Drivers for Amazon Freight Partner (Home Daily and 3 Day Work Week!) Compensation: $24+ Hour based on experience + benefits Consistent Weekly Schedule: Second and third shift openings available. 13 hour shift, 3 day work week! Location: Scranton, PA Penns Woods Transport, LLC is hiring full-time and part-time, motivated Class A CDL drivers with a clean driving record for its Amazon Freight Partner program. We are a local small business with the benefits of a large company. We haul exclusively for Amazon and are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements. What you'll do:
- Haul Amazon loads (100% no touch freight) using state of the art Amazon-branded equipment and technology
- Drive local and regional routes that have you home after every shift
- Work a minimum of 39 hours per week (3 shifts of 13 hours each) with opportunities for additional shifts and overtime, if desired
Play a key role in keeping Amazon's commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver packages on time and at the right place Why you'll love working for an Amazon Freight Partner:
- Earn More: We offer competitive pay starting at $24 per hour depending on experience. Start earning payed time off from day 1.
- Consistent Schedules: You will work a minimum of 3 shifts of 13 hours every week with consistent work all year and have opportunities for additional shifts and overtime.
- Home Daily: You will be home after every shift, enabling you to spend more time with family and friends.
Compelling Benefits: We offer W2 employment with paid time off, health and dental insurance. What you'll need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must successfully pass DOT Physical
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and good DAC Report
- Successfully pass a background check
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smartphone applications such as GPS You will not be employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for a local transportation company that partners with Amazon. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history).
- Drive Commercial Vehicle
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 9096_4127320319
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.