Software Developer (Hybrid – Clean Energy)
Client is a global energy manufacturing company that has been in business for over 100 years. This role is within the Clean Energy R&D team with focus on the development and promotion of advanced clean energy technology products, services, partnerships, and solutions.
Placement Type: Direct Hire but also open to contract if preferred
Location: NW Houston
Schedule: Hybrid 2/3 days in-office
Benefits: Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, HAS, Life; 401K matching plan; 2-3 weeks PTO + 10 Sick Days; Annual pay increase based on performance
Software Developer Competency Requirements:
- General web development/responsive design: high competency
- C#: high competency
- Angular 4+ (preferably Angular 8) / Angular CLI: high competency
- TypeScript: high competency
- ASP.NET Core API: general competency
- Docker/Kubernetes/containerized application development: strongly preferred
- General graphical design experience - using image manipulation tools such as PhotoShop, Paint Shop Pro, Illustrator etc. to generate visual assets for application development
Software Developer Essential Job Functions:
- There is opportunity to expand your knowledge of full lifecycle Agile software development and modern DevOps tools and practices for continuous delivery, and cloud technologies.
- We currently leverage a mix of cutting-edge technologies for delivering our advanced software solution, including but not limited to: .NET, UWP, AngularJS, Azure, Azure DevOps.
- Plan, design, implement, test, and support desktop, web, and mobile applications
- Assess software engineering needs pertaining to new and existing projects and apply existing designs or develop new designs as appropriate to meet identified needs.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of proposed software applications.
TalentWell is an equal opportunity employer.
- Computer Sciences
- Software Engineering
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Java (Programming Language)
- Object Oriented Programming
- .Net Framework