The Field Engineer position is a combination of office and field role involving various types of conditions encountered on the construction site. This position serves as job site layout and surveying, as well as field and office support for operations on the jobs in which they are involved. Responsibilities range from on-site job layout, surveying, as-builds, job quantity tracking, on-site daily activity involvement, concrete material tracking, equipment and manpower productivity tracking, extra work ticket tracking, project safety compliance, quality control compliance, production analysis/tracking.
- Foundation and Anchor Bolt layout
- Project safety compliance
- Participation in project sequencing and scheduling
- Project quantity/progress tracking
- Production analysis/tracking
- Material/equipment procurement
- Coordination with GC/Owner
- Coordination with CSI Operations manager regarding manpower/resources
- Daily Time Collection
- Material and equipment log upkeep.
- Submittal procurement
- Field physical labor, carpentry, finishing
- Active participate in QA/QC Program oversight.
- Active in Safety program paperwork (PTSA, Safety Audit, Equipment Inspections, etc)
- 0-5 years of experience
- Bachelors degree in Construction management or Engineer recommended.
- Basic/General knowledge of construction principles/practices required
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with an adaptable and flexible style in working with all types of individuals
- Energetic and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Highly entrepreneurial and self-motivated, with the ability to work equally well on own as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to walk the job site, climb ladders, and multi floor scaffolding.
Concrete Strategies employs over 800 office and field personnel and completes over $500 million revenue annually from our headquarters in St. Louis, Missouri, as well as our other national offices.
Our other locations include Kansas City, KS; Des Moines, IA; Exton, PA; Phoenix, AZ; and Marysville, WA.
We have an unparalleled track record in architectural site cast concrete, structural concrete, flatwork, site utilities and all types of self-performing concrete construction for commercial projects. Most importantly, our commitment to safety has earned CSI a reputation as one of the top concrete contractors in the United States.
- Test Equipment
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Field Service Management
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)