• ACE is the control and monitoring software used in Halliburton's world-leading hydraulic fracturing fleet.
• Candidate will design, develop and test code to develop and enhance critical features to be used in future operations.
• Candidate will work as a member of the ACE development team under the supervision of a senior software architect.
• Candidate will work directly with the equipment mechanical, electrical and digital teams to establish requirements, design software architecture, implement and test code.
• Candidate will work remotely and participate in daily team meetings using Microsoft TEAMS.
• Candidate will be available to travel 2-4 times per year within the North American Continent to perform functional and operations testing on pressure pumping equipment.
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, or commensurate qualification from an accredited university.
• 5+ years of software development experience.
• Experience developing in C++ , MFC using Microsoft Visual Studio
• Experience in working with PLC-based Industrial Control & Automation Systems
• Knowledge of common industry network communication protocols (Ethernet, CAN, J1939, etc.)
• Team player with ability to work in a highly cross-functional environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to professionally support periodic communication to management
Qualifications & Experience Considered a "Plus”
• Previous experience in the Oil and Gas industry, particularly in working with pressure.
- Application Development
- Problem Solving
- Information Technology
- Operating Systems
- Agile Software Development
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)