Desktop Support Technician This role will be to provide overall hardware/software support to employees and incoming new hires. The position will assist in providing weekly reports, inventory management, and other administrative tasks as needed. The successful candidate must be capable of providing optimum customer service to a wide variety of users through professional commitment and dedication.
This candidate must also be able to adapt to change and learn quickly in a highly dynamic environment.
The job will require travel between offices .
- Desired Skills & Experience Responsibilities: Image and install software on Windows, and Apple laptops/desktops including IMAC (installations, moves, additions, and changes) and Remote support Troubleshoot post deployment issues on multiple computer platforms: Windows, Macintosh and mobile devices Printer break-fix and installation Disposal, redeployment and Asset reclaim Shipping coordination Data Backup and Data Recovery coordination Hardware Refresh Warranty and Out-of-warranty repair and replacement Depot Services Walk Up Support Spare parts management Executive (VIP) Support Audio and Video Support including Health Checks Inventory and Asset Management Depot Operations
- Coordinate with external vendors for dispatch support Identify and resolve hardware and software application conflicts Open and close service requests, as well as manage the classification, assignment, tracking, and completion of requests or incidents
- Responsible for asset tagging and entering all incoming equipment into our asset management system Collaborate with cross functional teams to properly onboard incoming new hires
- Ensure that hardware is properly assigned and updated into our management system
- Provide weekly reports on physical inventory counts as well as record weekly outflows of hardware equipment Work with external Suppliers to schedule repairs for damaged/malfunctioning hardware Ensure that resolutions are consistent with company standards and policies
- Requirements/Qualifications: Prefer 3-5 years IT experience, including technical training
- Knowledge of Windows and Macintosh platforms, (including portables) and Microsoft Office suite of applications Experience with imaging windows 10 OS.
- Familiar with basic network concepts (e.g., TCP IP, Windows Networking, Ethernet) Networked printer experience (queue creation, server maintenance, etc.)
- Experience in using PC-based word processing, presentation, and e-mail software preferred
- Experience with using PC-based spreadsheet software sufficient to develop formulas, complete calculations across multiple worksheets, and use functions preferred
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours or a modified schedule to support planned activities or emergency situations
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks among many competing requests
- Experience working in or supporting a call center or help desk environment ClientP and or A+ Certifications Aptitude for learning
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
(1.) To provide support for on call escalations and doing root cause analysis of given issue
(2.) To independently resolve tickets within agreed SLA of ticket volume and time
(3.) To adhere to quality standards, regulatory requirements and company policies
(4.) Work on value adding activities such Knowledge base update and management, Training freshers, coaching analysts
(5.) To ensure positive customer experience.