You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
CDL Class A Driver - The Dixon Brothers LLC
Class A CDL Truck Drivers for the Amazon Freight Partner program Shifts: Evening hours - minimum of 3 shifts of 13 hours every week with consistent work all year and have opportunities for additional shifts and overtime Location: Wilmington, DE 19801 Compensation: Starting pay $24-$27.00 per hour + benefits We are hiring Class A CDL Drivers for our rapidly expanding needs. The Dixon Brothers LLC is seeking enthusiastic, motivated Class A CDL drivers based out of Delaware and the surrounding areas for the Amazon Freight Partner Program. As a CDL Driver, you will deliver, using Amazon Equipment and technology, on daily, local routes that have you home after each shift. Our deliveries are 100% no touch freight (drop and hook only) to live loads. These local routes are roughly 300-500 miles round trip. You will not be employed by Amazon, instead, you will be working directly for The Dixon Brothers LLC, as we partner with Amazon. If you have a valid CDL A license, are at least 21 years of age with a clean driving record, then we want you to apply now. We are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility and background check requirements.
What you'll do:
As a CDL Driver, you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations and ensuring customer orders, large or small, are delivered on time and at the right place. You can expect to have consistent year around work with minimum of 40 hours per week and home after every shift.
Why you'll Love Working for an Amazon Freight Partner:
- Earn more: competitive compensation starting at $24-$27 per hour
paid time off and health insurance for all full time employees
- Independence: spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers
- Home Every Day: You will have home time after every shift.
- Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture What you'll need:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL)
- Must Successfully Pass DOT Physical
- Must be able to speak, read, and write in English to communicate with the general public, to understand highway traffic signs and signals in the English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports and records
- No current CDL suspension or revocation
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and good DAC Report
- Successfully pass a background check
- Must pass a DOT physical and pre-employment drug screen
- Ability to effectively learn and operate a GPS
- Must be able to use handheld technology and smart phone applications
- Must be flexible with work schedule (Day/Evening/Night shifts/Weekends) We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, sex (including sexual orientation) or genetic information (including family medical history). *Signing Bonus Available
- Drive Commercial Vehicle
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 9096_4104560628
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.