Do you love project management? Managing timelines, budgets and seeing projects through from start to finish? Then, we want you to apply to our Program Manager role.
Bader Rutter is looking for a Program Manager to be an integral team player that supports ideas and creativity within client teams.
As a Program Manager, you will carve paths and create space that allow for synergy within the team, enabling opportunities to create the best ideas and the best work. You will play a key role in planning work, supporting the flow of work, and supporting resourcing within the client team.
Looking for someone to;
- Lead by example, leveraging agile principles, mindset, and tools
- Partner with the team to get work started, leveraging workflow guidelines
- Play a key role in the planning of work, creating space for idea first thinking
- Support Resourcing, and evaluate capacity within the team to fulfill campaign/project needs
- Achieve project goals within designated project constraints
- Build relationships within the team, having a proactive ability to keep the work moving
- Collaborate with the team to plan and develop a scope of work, facilitating co-creation of timelines and estimates
- Create a sense of calm and encourage collaboration within the team and with the client
- See the big picture and have an end-to-end view and understanding of the work, channels, and team functions
- Help evolve BR Agile as we test and learn
- Support team and project organization without dictating or micromanaging
- Ideally you will have worked at a previous agency or marketing firm and have food/beverage experience
Ideal candidate will have at least four years of project, campaign or program management experience in a creative agency and have the following:
- Critical thinking skills
- Collaboration mindset
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Experience with problem solving
- Active listening skills
- Facilitation skills
Bader Rutter is a company who values their employees and culture first. We are a flexible and supportive work environment and offer fabulous benefits like unlimited time off, paid maternity/paternity leave, adoption assistance and additional learning opportunities.
Best of all we have empathetic team members who love to collaborate and show true passion for the amazing clients we serve and the award-winning work we produce.
Location: Ideally this role would be based in Chicago and be comfortable in a hybrid environment to collobrate with the team as needed.
- Forecasting Information
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Provide Actionable Feedback