Success is…knowing your purpose in life, growing to reach your maximum potential, and sowing seeds that benefit others. John C. Maxwell
Are you driven by a passion to make a change for the betterment of our community? Ready to put your servant leadership heart into action all while leveraging your HR expertise? Commit Partnership, a Dallas based non-profit is seeking is seeking an experienced Director of Human Resources.
The Human Resources Director will be an integral member of the senior management team. This full-time, hybrid work-schedule role, in Pegasus Park (Dallas) will orchestrate, implement, monitor, and advance all phases of HR disciplines. The ideal candidate will be a solutions-oriented strategist with a hands-on decisive leadership style, strong interpersonal and communication skills, detail-oriented industrious work ethic, solid organizational skills, and the initiative to make immediate and long-term organizational impact.
This role will be responsible for the development and oversight of Commit’s human resources strategy, as well as contribute to the development of the organization’s strategic goals through organizational wide planning, directives, program initiatives, benchmarking, and continuous improvement. This role will direct and coordinate all aspects of the following: talent acquisition and retention initiatives, employee relations, policy review, employee records management, compensation, benefits, and separation activities.
The Human Resources Director reports to the Chief Operating Officer. The role engages executive level staff, external stakeholders, and staff across all levels of the organization.
- Advise CEO, COO, and other key members of senior management on policy matters and keep them informed of all critical issues
- Contribute to the development of Commit’s strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the organization
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to address key functional areas within Human Resources: Recruitment, Staffing, Onboarding, Compensation, Benefits, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Policies and HR Systems
- Provide pragmatic assistance on a variety of personnel issues as well as research and respond to inquiries and requests from staff members and third parties regarding personnel issues
- Own the org-wide appraisal process and assist staff to monitor performance, development goals, and conduct annual performance appraisals
- Develop and maintain a compensation planning process for merit increases, promotion considerations, and other compensation adjustments
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to address key functional areas within Human Resource Services: Talent Acquisition and Development, Staffing, Compensation, Benefits, Employee Relations, Evaluation Systems, Policies and HR Systems
- Supervise Human Resources team members
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years or more of Human Resources Management experience
- SPHR PHR SHRM-SCP or SHRM-CP strongly preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and applications of effective human resources policies, principles, practices, laws, and trends
- Proven expertise with payroll and payroll tax processes
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Human Resources best practices, as well as federal and state employment laws
- Executive leadership and comprehensive personnel expertise to bear responsibility for, and accountability of, all approved personnel functions
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills, and the ability to effectively interface with staff at all levels and the board
- Ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Sound judgment and creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution
- Strong analytical, technical, organization and research skills with a keen attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of the MS suite of products; ExponentHR experience strongly preferred
- Passion for Commit’s mission and alignment with the organization’s core values
Commit Partnership offers competitive pay, feature-rich benefits, generous PTO, and a 401K retirement savings plan. Commit promotes a diverse and inclusive workplace, is a non-profit 501(c), and an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
If this sounds like music to your ears, please send a resume, compensation requirements and availability TODAY! [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Human Resources Director
- Performance Management
- Training And Development
- Senior Professional In Human Resources
- Workforce Planning
- Industrial Relations
- Succession Planning