Our PurposeWe work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results. Job TitleManager, Advertising Partnerships DevelopmentManager, Paid Media Business Development OverviewMasterCard Loyalty Solutions provides a wide range of loyalty assets including the design, implementation and operations of cardholder loyalty programs as well as cardholder promotions, benefits and insurance services. These solutions enable issuers to reward, protect and assist cardholders driving overall card usage, retention and brand preference.The U.S. Loyalty Solutions team is a highly collaborative organization and this role will interface with various roles and disciplines within North American and global teams to serve our clients.The core objectives of the role are:
Primary relationship owner and contact for direct and indirect clients:
- Develops and leads client loyalty programs which includes: program management, strategic planning, campaign & marketing plans, P&L forecasting and client relationship building
- Strategically grows client business through identifying pain points and providing additional loyalty solutions
- Represent Mastercard as the “One Voice” (primary contact). Lead resource at Mastercard to manage and oversee the various Merchant Loyalty programs.
- Oversight on operations including cross-functional team members and vendors Primary contact and point of escalation for any issues
- Provides thought leadership and strategic direction to Merchant Loyalty Product regional and global teams
- Manages and prioritizes product enhancements in partnership with Merchant Loyalty Product Management
- Monitors, manages and reports on program KPIs
- Conducts QBRs with each direct clientDo you have a passion for loyalty, rewards, innovation or payments? Do you love interacting with customers and providing consultative recommendations on ways to improve their products and strategies in a constantly changing environment? Are you motivated to be a part of innovative, creative and results driven organization? Do you thrive in an ever changing and fast paced environment?Role.
- Secure U.S. merchants for cardlinked programs which includes: making a direct contact with merchant or working through U.S. Market Development, prepare proposal and budget forecast, make presentations, account management and renewal, P&L forecasting and client relationship building.
- Build, manage, maintain, and execute merchant business development pipeline.
- Strategically grows client business through quarterly business reviews and ability to deliver and articulate program success and the value of the card linked programs.
- Oversight on operations including cross-functional team members and vendors.
- Monitors, manages and reports on program KPIs
- Supports and develops business reviews - regular client meetings to ensure consistent quality delivery of program performance and identifies new opportunities to drive retention.
- Utilize Salesforce to track opportunities and for contract and deal term storage.
- Develop subject-matter expertise on the benefits and considerations of merchant participation in personalized, card-linked offer marketing programs.
- Contribute to issue resolution between functional groups and management as needed.
- Support and troubleshoot merchant billing process and issues.
- Deploy monthly merchant statements to US Market Development and/or directly to the merchant.
- Maintains account budgets and forecasts and is responsible for establishing and monitoring revenue projection goals.
- Drive and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standardsAll About You
- The ideal candidate will have a long history working with or managing top 150 merchant media sales.
- Business Development experience working with various levels - internal and external
- Previous merchant loyalty marketing or related digital marketing experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to act with a persistent and relentless sense of urgency
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions in a clear and concise manner
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate to many audiences, from technical resources to client marketing leads
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Competency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PPT
- Location: Remote
- Travel Required - 20%In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Manager, Advertising Partnerships Development and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.Corporate Security ResponsibilityAll activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;Report any suspected information security violation or breach, andComplete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.Westchester County Salary Range: $131,100 - $203,550Remote New York Salary Range: $114,000 - $177,000Colorado Salary Range: $114,000 - $177,000
Location: Remote - New York; Chicago, Illinois; Boston, Massachusetts; Denver, Colorado; Arlington, Virginia; Miami, Florida; Purchase, New York; San Francisco, CaliforniaType: Full time
- Marketing Planning
- Public Relations
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing Strategies
- Event Planning