REVOLVE is the next-generation fashion retailer for Millennial and Generation Z consumers. As a trusted, premium lifestyle brand, and a go-to online source for discovery and inspiration, we deliver an engaging customer experience from a vast yet curated offering totaling over 45,000 apparel, footwear, accessories and beauty styles. Our dynamic platform connects a deeply engaged community of millions of consumers, thousands of global fashion influencers, and more than 500 emerging, established and owned brands. Through 16 years of continued investment in technology, data analytics, and innovative marketing and merchandising strategies, we have built a powerful platform and brand that we believe is connecting with the next generation of consumers and is redefining fashion retail for the 21st century. For more information, please visit www.revolve.com.
At REVOLVE the most successful team members have a thirst and the creativity to make this the top e-commerce brand in the world. With a team of 1,000+ based out of Cerritos, California we are a dynamic bunch that are motivated by getting the company to the next level. It’s our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible individuals who thrive in a fast-paced work environment. In return, we promise to keep REVOLVE a company where inspired people will always thrive.
To take a behind the scenes look at the REVOLVE “corporate” lifestyle check out our Instagram @REVOLVEcareers or #lifeatrevolve.
Are you ready to set the standard for Premium apparel?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
The HRIS Analyst assumes other responsibilities as assigned by the Human Resources Director.
Development of the Human Resources Department -
- Assists with the development and administration of programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems
- Assists to establish departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company’s strategic goals
- Create and manage department KPI’s
Human Resource Information Systems -
- Maintains HRIS system. Prepares and analyzes reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and company. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested
- Fully utilizes Human Resources software to the company’s advantage
Employee Relations -
- Assists with the development of Human Resources policies for the company with regard to employee relations
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws
- Assists with the monitoring of the company wage and salary structure and the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises
- Provides competitive market research and prepares pay studies to help establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff
- Provides payroll processing backup support. Partners with accounting and payroll to maintain the payroll database
- Provides day-to-day benefits administration services. Assist employees with any claim issues
- Develops and schedules the open enrollment process and other benefits training
- Administers the 401(k) plan and completes yearly compliance reporting
- Administers disability and worker’s compensation claims
- Recommends changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention
- Complies with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements including any related to the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), the Department of Labor, worker compensation, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and so forth
- Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Experience in the administration of benefits, payroll and other Human Resources programs
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in HRIS management and record keeping
- Effective oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five plus years of progressive experience in Human Resources positions
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, benefits, safety and employee relations
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred, not required
- Bilingual, Spanish Speaking
A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision. At REVOLVE we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is a little different, it’s what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day.
** We have been informed of a fraudulent scam that is circulating that we would like to make our candidates aware of. The scammers are posing as recruiters for Revolve and requesting the candidate's personal information and sometimes payments that are allegedly needed in order to buy supplies for the candidate before the candidate can accept a job offer. Revolve will never ask candidates to pay any fees or to provide bank account information as a condition of accepting a job offer. If you are concerned about the authenticity of a job offer that you have received please reach out directly to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to HR Operations Analyst to verify. If you have been the target of such a scam we recommend that you immediately cease contact with the scammers and report the activity to the authorities via [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to HR Operations Analyst style='display: none; font-weight: bold;' hidden='hidden'>SDL2017