As Recruiting Manager for Punchbowl, Inc., you will report to the CMO and will own the roadmap, strategy, and execution of all talent acquisition for our Company. As a hands-on Recruiting Manager, you will take on the role of player/coach. You’ll source and recruit fresh talent, scale our candidate pipeline, optimize our interview process, and rapidly grow our world-class team. Ultimately, you’ll build and lead a team of recruiters and recruiting agency partners to accelerate our hiring. The ideal candidate has 5+ years of technical recruiting experience. We are looking for a smart, passionate individual with exceptional written and verbal communication skills who we trust implicitly to be the first impression of our Company.
This is an exciting time to join Punchbowl: We have a highly-rated app, record-breaking growth among our key metrics, and an award-winning platform that’s been featured in TechCrunch, CNNMoney, Entrepreneur, WSJ, and more. We recently announced a significant acquisition and the launch of Memento.com.
- Passionate and opinionated about how to rapidly build a world-class team
- Experienced with full life cycle recruiting (5+ years) within a company or agency
- Skilled at sourcing and placing qualified candidates for technical roles
- Personable, gifted with relationship-building, and confident in your ability to manage others
- Knowledgeable about how to build processes and evangelize them within an organization
- An exceptional communicator with extreme attention to detail
- Ready to join a nimble, fast-paced company with ambitious growth goals
- Lead our recruiting strategy & execution
- Scale the pipeline of candidates and manage the full recruiting life cycle
- Build and manage a team of recruiters and recruiting agency partners
- Manage an advertising budget to drive inbound candidates
- Source, screen, and manage communication with candidates
- Maintain an applicant tracking system
- Write compelling job descriptions for open roles
- Collaborate with the marketing team on employer branding opportunities & collateral
Do you want to work in a growing company that invests in its employees more than the average company? Punchbowl, is the company behind the critically acclaimed technology platform for celebrations, holidays, and meaningful life memories. The Company runs its platform on Punchbowl.com, Memento.com, and best-in-class iOS and Android apps. We provide a fun, casual, and innovative environment where hard work is recognized and rewarded.
Some Punchbowl Perks:
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Flexibility to work from wherever you will be most effective
- A collaborative, start-up environment where you’ll learn a lot, get your hands dirty, and see your work directly impact our business
- Fantastic, smart coworkers who are passionate about what they do
- Virtual team coffee chats, Friday team trivia challenges, biannual Team Summits, and anything else we can think of to have fun as a team