The Games Project Manager is expected to manage the daily partnerships within development studios. We expect you to have strong communication skills and the ability to skillfully interact with multiple departments to balance timelines and studio needs. Manage all facets of game service production with development teams. Must be able to prioritize and provide clear directives regarding the team in the development of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance.
- Positive and open communication with management team
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively as a mediator between all development disciplines, as well as with upper management
- Must lead by example and demonstrate the ability to self-prioritize and execute with minimal supervision
- Proven experience managing schedules and requirements to implement desired features
- Proactive in finding new ways to problem solve and work with resolutions
- Unrelenting self-motivation, positive attitude, and initiative
- Proven conflict management and evaluation, mitigation and risk resolution
- Proven understanding about the game development process and industry trends at large
- Experience shipping two or more major game titles at the Producer level
- 5 years of game development experience in an internal development Production role
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Proficiency with project management and version control software tools such as Confluence, trello, and Jira
- A demonstrated understanding of various Production methodologies is required
- Experience managing external resources, remote contractors, and vendors
- Technical background or significant knowledge of Unreal or Unity Engine, 2D illustration, and 2D/3D animation software (Adobe, After Effects, Spine, Maya) preferred
- Required 2 years of casino gaming industry experience
Note: All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check
*Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
AGS is an equal opportunity employer.