Is retail pharmacy stressing you out? Are you wanting to try something different, or gain new experience for your pharmacy career? Stop here!
Join a growing LTC pharmacy certified as a Great Place to Work!
The shifts we are currently recruiting for:
- 1 PM - 9:30 PM shift Data Entry Technician
- 11:30am - 8pm Billing Technician
- Defined career path with genuine opportunities for promotion and development!
- Potential to gain experience in everything from dispensing/toting to medical records, billing, and data entry!
- Competitive compensation and full benefits package
- The company is one of Inc Magazine's 5,000 fastest-growing companies in the US - bright future!
- Voted by employees and certified as a Great Place to Work - awesome culture!
- Be a member of an organization that truly cares about their people
From their beginning, our client has focused on building the best-in-class Long Term Care Pharmacy for senior living communities. Their passion is to improve the quality of life of residents in these communities while simplifying the pharmaceutical operations for the operators of these communities. This passion is evident in everything they do and is the primary reason why they are recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies in the US (Inc. 5000 Award).
Data Entry Technician - Responsible for entering prescriptions into the pharmacy systems, with attention to both accuracy and speed. The Data Entry Technician will also provide exemplary community and resident support via telephone and email.
Billing Pharmacy Technician - Responsible for correct entry, processing, and follow-up related to the billing of resident prescriptions. The Billing Technician is an advocate for the residents we serve and a revenue generating function of the company – both roles are equally important. This in most cases requires an investigation mindset to research, follow-up, and ensure completion of billing tasks. Attention to detail and an inquisitive spirit is essential to success in this position.
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician in Illinois
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) NHA or PTCB required for Data Entry
- FrameworkLTC / DocuTrack knowledge a plus- not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Adhere to Core Values (listed below)
CORE VALUES & CULTURE
This is an opportunity to be part of an organization that genuinely cares for and encourages members of the team. This is an inclusive organization, with a fun, casual environment where everyone works hard for themselves and one another.
Seek first to understand – must be intellectually curious, an active learner and listener, an innovative and resourceful problem solver.
Always do the right thing - Customer-centric, mature, caring, and professional adult, who will always do right and make it right.
Every detail matters - Meticulous attention to detail is a non-negotiable!
If it were easy, everyone would do it - We are looking for an organized, resilient, determined, and reliable “doer” that follows through with deliverables, seeks to exceed expectations, and always completes assigned tasks – always.
Live, Learn, Laugh, Love – We are seeking authentic individuals with good intentions, a positive and friendly disposition, who engage their soul, body, and mind with what makes them happy, healthy, and content.