Yoh Life Sciences is looking to hire on a Supplier Quality Engineer to support our client in the San Francisco, CA area.
Our client is looking to interview & hire ASAP! The ideal candidate will be supporting the product development team in product design and development in accordance with Design Control requirements. This individual will also be responsible for providing quality support and oversight to ensure that the products are developed in compliance with company SOPs and other regulatory requirements. Plus, the candidate shall have excellent people skills and a can-do attitude to deliver solutions.
- Manage control of external suppliers and contract manufacturers to ensure supply of quality materials.
- Act as the quality representative in external supplier communications.
- Lead supplier qualification program and maintain an up-to-date Approved Supplier List.
- Generate supplier related metrics and execute data driven improvements.
- Communicate supplier related issues to responsible supplier representative and facilitate the resolution of supplier issues through quality process e.g., SCAR.
- Support improvement of supplier processes through audits and feedback to suppliers.
- Collaborate with suppliers on creation and maintenance of quality tools such as FMEAs, control plans.
- Support improvement of Standard Operating Procedures and/or Work Instruction as part of the Quality System procedure.
- Other tasks as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering, Master’s degree is a plus
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Medical Device environment.
- Working knowledge of current ISO 13485 standard, QSR, and ISO 14971
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multi-tasking, and disciplined in completing tasks on schedule.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.