Company DescriptionOur MissionAt Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.Job DescriptionYour CareerThe Digital Marketing Manager will connect Palo Alto Networks’ brand and line of business objectives to develop a singular strategic email marketing approach and digital nurture experience to achieve those objectives. They are accountable for driving email strategy, execution and optimization, while creating a consistent and connected digital experience for prospects and customers across channels and devices.Your Impact
- Be the subject matter expert of email strategy and execution. Define, design, implement, and optimize the strategy for email programs and nurtures in alignment with campaign business goals.
- Develop email strategies based on email automation capabilities in alignment to omnichannel strategy (e.g. dynamic content-driven email campaigns).
- Manage the global email calendar for your area of focus; recommend processes and governance/ rules.
- Collaborate with the lines of business, country marketing managers, digital experience (web/ Marketo/ Pathfactory) teams and other key stakeholders on driving acquisition, acceleration, content planning, and targeted digital experiences.
- Work with technical stakeholders in Web, Martech, and IT to establish technology requirements that support email and email nurture strategy, drive innovation and engagement, and improve overall experience.
- Test, measure, and analyze performance of the email programs, optimize strategy, identify patterns, trends, and user behavior.
- Partner with Web analytics and Martech to ensure media connections, tracking, and conversion events are set up properly.
- Develop email marketing playbooks based on best practices and create blueprints for digital nurture.
- Stay abreast of trends and leading practices in email marketing to drive innovation and stakeholder enablement.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience) and ~8+ years of experience; with ~4-5+ years of experience in integrated demand and deep hands-on digital marketing and email marketing specifically in B2B software.
- Deep knowledge of email best practice and a/b testing methodology within Marketo.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and extract insights from multiple, complex data sources.
- Curiosity and passion for testing and experimentation; proven ability to drive performance optimization through testing.
- Global marketing experience is a plus.
- Strong communications skills, organized, and detailed-oriented.
- Experience with ad tech industry and martech solutions including Adobe (Marketo, AEM, & Target), Google Analytics, PathFactory, Salesforce, Demandbase/ Engagio etc.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Travel Requirements: Long term, some travel may be required, likely mostly domestic travel.Position Location: This position can report into our Santa Clara, CA Headquarters or can be Remote within the United States.Additional InformationThe TeamOur marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.Our CommitmentWe’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Digital Media Email Marketing Manager - Network Security Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.