Customer Service Rep (USD)
Job Number: 22-06637
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Customer Service Rep (USD)
for our client in Connecticut.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest mutual life insurance companies and provides long-term care insurance, mutual funds and retirement-plan services across the US. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Answers telephone calls coming into the Tax Hotline.
- Receives requests by telephone regarding W2 Form information, Reports or insurance claims/policies.
- Documents caller information in the Call Tracking system.
- Responds to inquiries from policy holders or others for information and assistance.
- Performs research to respond to inquiries.
- Electronically Mails or US Government Client Mails W2 Forms, Reports, and supporting documentation to requestor.
- Independently responds to inquiries, grievances, complaints or appeals ranging from routine to moderate complexity.
- May seek assistance with complex customer services issues.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
- Customer Service
- Operate Cash Register
- Retention Management
- Promote Customer Loyalty Plan
- Clerical Works