Why work for us?
Driven by our purpose: Building progress for people and the planet. We are transforming to become the leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions. Holcim US offers an unparalleled range of innovative cement, aggregates, asphalt, concrete products and construction services that have been the foundation for infrastructure projects across the globe. To move the industry forward to a greener future we need people who are passionate about sustainability, are driven to shape and influence perception, and keen to build, grow and thrive in our high-performance culture. Are you ready to build progress with us?
• Conducts proper pre and post-trip inspections of the vehicle, reporting any items in need of repair or maintenance.
• Safely and efficiently hauls aggregates from one location to another
• Communicates clearly with personnel at load and unload areas
• Maintains safe speed and observes all plant traffic controls
• Ensures that safety, compliance and environmental requirements are followed at all times
• Attends and participates in all safety, compliance, environmental, and other staff meetings and/or training.
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Three (3) to five (5) years of experience operating a haul truck.
Ability to work Monday through Friday, and occasional Saturdays
- Report Mechanical Failure
- Drive Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Road Transport
- Performs Routine Maintenance