Objective: In this full-time position, the employee will be asked to deliver feed and other agricultural products to customers as needed. This employee will also be expected to cross train in other areas throughout the Agri-Service to help when needed. All duties should be performed in accordance with company policies.
Our expectations are that you:
• Are able to pass a DOT drug test and be qualified to drive per DOT regulations
• Are able to do heavy lifting daily (between 50-100 lbs)
• Are able to work Saturdays and overtime during busy season
You are right for this role if you:
• Have good oral and written communication skills. Should be "personable" and "observant" when deliveries are made.
• Have strength and agility to maneuver equipment
• Have good time management skills
• Have good oral and written communication skills
• Have good customer services skills
• Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Highly qualified candidates will bring:
• A High School diploma or GED
• A Class A CDL (required)
• An agriculture background (helpful)
• Any other equivalent combination of training and experience
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY? CLICK BELOW TO WATCH A SHORT VIDEO!
MFA- Adapt, Aim, Achieve
NEED HELP SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION? CLICK BELOW TO WATCH A SHORT VIDEO FOR HELP!
Video of How To Apply
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE EXACT RESPONSIBILITIES OR REQUIREMENTS? CONTACT YOUR LOCAL MFA!
Store Locator and Contact Information
- Report Mechanical Failure
- Drive Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Road Transport
- Performs Routine Maintenance