Marathon TS is seeking an experienced Cyber Systems Architect with knowledge and experience with Industrial Controls Engineering for its' Federal Strategic Cyber program located in Arlington, VA.
In this role, you will:
- Provide feedback to design engineers and evaluate end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle.
- Working as the expert, conduct research and evaluate technical performance of software products and overall segments and systems.
- Ensure products and systems comply with requirements and government information assurance and cyber security standards and practices through formal verification methods.
- Assess performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures.
- Prepare assessments and cyber threat profiles of current and planned products based on sophisticated testing, research, and analysis.
- Participate in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements. Review test plans/procedures and ensure they verify/validate the requirements.
- Develop and maintain analytical procedures to meet changing requirements.
- Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and operations officials.
- Serve as a customer facing SME supporting them achieve success with the technology for their overall ICS security efforts.
- Collaborate with client's teams on network architecture, sensor placement, and planning activities for the deployment of new sensors.
- Coordinate and conduct deployment on-site and remote.
- Provide troubleshooting and break/fix support for the Platform solution.
- Coordinate upgrades, patches, and other configuration changes to the Platform solution.
- Escalate issues to the engineering group as required.
- Assist Client and Threat Operations Center on investigations and projects.
- Create technical documentation and content.
- Have an eagerness to do "geek stuff" while wearing hardhats and FR
- Bachelor's degree and 16+ years of experience; and additional 4 years will be considered in lieu of degree.
- A minimum of 10 years of InfoSec or industry (i.e., controls engineering) experience.
- Networking experience – must have an excellent understanding of IP networks, OSI model, Purdue model, ICS protocols.
- Linux (command line) experience (minimum of intermediate skill/experience), CENTOS, scripting languages (python, shell, etc.), and SIEMs
- On-premises and Cloud software solutions for Enterprise experience.
- Elastic Search knowledge
- U.S. citizenship and an active Top-Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Software Configuration Management
- Sql (Programming Language)
- Java (Programming Language)