Hiring call not required - apply today for a chance to receive a same-day job offer from Kohl's!At Kohls Distribution, youll belong to a team that accepts everyone, where leaders treat you with respect and take a hands-on approach to help you succeed every day. Why Kohls?-Free Wellness Center: From flu shots to check-ups our on-site wellness center has you and your family covered!-Paid breaks, weekly pay, additional pay for certain shifts/positions.-Shift Options: Wide variety of shifts for better work-life balance.-Climate Controlled Environment: Stay cool and comfortable while you work.-Associate Discount: Earn a 15% associate discount plus stackable coupons for all your holiday gift shopping!
Base pay of $16.50 an hour plus $1.25 shift premium for weekday overnight shift
Earn an additional $2.00 inventive per hour from Oct 9 - Nov 12! *Eligibility requirements apply*
Sunday-Thursday 10:00PM - 6:00AM (Friday overtime based on business needs)
4 Hour Part-Time Shift Now Available
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF JOBReceive and process merchandise, including picking, packing, preparing and shipping orders and returns and load/unload trailers following established company and industry standard operating procedures.Follow all company, state, local and OSHA safety rules, policies and regulations to promote a safe work environment; promptly report any potential violations to appropriate supervisor/manager.Input data to prepare reports.Comply with all company policies, procedures, standards and guidelines, including those related to accuracy and productivity.Provide high quality internal and external customer service, including communicating with vendors and other associates/locations to resolve disputes and review compliance.Maintain regular and acceptable attendance as set by the company and comply with dress code requirements.Process and move merchandise productively, safely and accurately per established production rates and according to established standards and guidelines.Maintain a flexible work schedule and adhere to the requirement of working any designated shift and overtime as requested per business and operational needs.Fulfill the Knowledge, Skills and Ability Section.Perform work in accordance with the Working Conditions and Physical Requirements Sections.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to learn and apply policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks in a timely and accurate manner with minimal supervision.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to direction from supervisors/managers and other company personnel.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training programs and be cross-trained in at least 2 departments.
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic computer operation.
- Ability to operate multiple frequency devices, handheld scanners, and other power equipment as directed.
- Ability to work in a multi-level environment, including climbing stairs.
- Ability to stand and /or walk for the duration of the scheduled shift (at least 12 hours).
- Ability to periodically work overtime to support the cyclical nature of the business (may entail a shift longer than 12 hours).
- Ability to squat, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, twist, reach, lift, push and pull on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 30 lbs. frequently, up to 50 lbs. occasionally and over 50 lbs. with a two person lift.
- Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Exposure to noise and moderate but varying temperatures, humidity and other elements in warehouse environments.
- Kohls uses Biometric equipment for various business purposes, which may include timekeeping, access, secure entry/exit, temperature/wellness screenings, or other business operations.
- Shrink Wrap