™ is looking for a Account Executive
who will be responsible for revenue growth, including selling and account management for existing and new customers in a geographic territory. Our Account Executive role will have a positive impact on those seeking a challenging yet rewarding career in sales.
- Selling company products and services to assigned accounts, as well as prospecting for new customers.
- Identifying and interacting directly with the appropriate departments to accurately determine customer needs and prepare and deliver compelling sales proposals on company projects, products, and services.
- Quoting prices on company products and services.
- Working closely with recruiting and peers in Sales to ensure contractual obligations are met, transitions are smooth and overall customer satisfaction.
- Account management, account planning and overall account governance.
- Providing forecasting information including volume, demand, and revenue information for planning purposes.
Full COVID-19 vaccination may be required
- Minimum 3 years' experience selling staffing or consulting services
- Track record of year over year success in a sales role
- Technical account management experience, or combination of sales and account management
- Experience accurately preparing and delivering compelling sales proposals
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Advanced communication skills, including listening, verbal, written and presentation
- Demonstrated customer relationship development experience
- Advanced negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Effective Under Pressure
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** ™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit .
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Relationship Building
- Deliver Compelling Sale Presentation
- Account Development