Travel Radiology Technician Numerous Nationwide Travel Assignments / Jobs
Tired of completing an application just to get informationClick the “View or Apply“ button for HCEN's Free, Quick & Short“More Information Request“
Of all the Healthcare Professional specialties we offer, Ultrasound Technician are one of the specialties that have the most difference between staffing agencies in job / travel assignment locations and pay rates
It is definitely worth researching and comparing your options.
- Find out who is compensating you the best, more dollars.Find that assignment that everyone doesn't have.
- OB Ultrasound Technicians
- The OB Ultrasound Technician will perform general, obstetric ultrasound procedures. The procedures may be performed in the department, in the OR or at bedside. The Sonographer works closely with the radiologist and other members of the healthcare team presenting data and images for interpretation and help in any interventional procedures. The tech must demonstrate independent judgment when performing procedures and addressing other unusual or difficult situations. The Sonographer is responsible for evaluating the images for technical quality and will utilize PACS (picture archiving and communications system) with accuracy. The tech will also accept additional tasks and assignments as needed within the department. Sometimes may be required to provide on-call rotations coverage during nights and weekends. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
- HCEN wishes you a prosperous and enjoyable career as atraveling healthcare professional.
- Submit your Info Request today and communicate with theTop Staffing Agencies Nationwide.The perfect OB Ultrasound Technician Job awaits.
- BCLS certification
- Demonstrated Experience in the clinical setting related to area of specialty
- Minimum 2 Years OB Ultrasound Technician Experience
- No flagged or under investigation certifications.
- American Registry Of Radiologic Technologists (Arrt) Certified
- Radiologic Technologist
- X Ray Computed Tomography
- Medical Imaging
- Nuclear Medicine