Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
RN Addiction Stabilization Unit / ER FULL TIME 7P FTE 0.9JFK Medical Center North CampusWest Palm Beach, FL
Facility Description: Located in the heart of West Palm Beach, JFK Medical Center North Campus is an extension of your trusted JFK Medical Center family providing the same exceptional care with access to a larger network of services.
JFK North Campus is a 245-bed acute care facility that has been serving the community since 1975. JFK North is accredited by the Joint Commission. We are the largest provider of Behavioral Health Services in Palm Beach County offering the full continuum of prevention, treatment and support to address mental health and wellness for Children, Adolescent, Adult and Geriatric patients. Our 88-bed Pavilion adjacent to the campus is the largest Baker Act Receiving facility in the county that accepts children while our outpatient services include a partial hospitalization program (PHP), and both adult and adolescent intensive outpatient programs (IOP and AIOP). Our additional services include: a 24-hour emergency department, critical care, comprehensive diagnostic imaging, outpatient rehabilitation, orthopedic care, wound management and a pain management center.
With more than 700 colleagues and 900 medical staff, we are committed to delivering compassionate patient experiences and positive medical outcomes. We invite you to join our team and become part of a larger family of great healthcare professionals.
Benefits:We offer you an excellent totalcompensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit packageand growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to doexcellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flexspending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
Position Description: The Registered Nurse assumes responsibility and accountability for all patients seeking urgent and emergency care for a designated time frame and provides care to these patients via therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, the environment/instrumentation, and other health care members. He/She follows the policies and procedures of JFK MEDICAL CENTER NORTH CAMPUS . The Registered Nurse interacts with other departments, patients/families, physicians, clergy, nurses, students and outside agencies For more information contact Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing preferred
- Current State of Florida Registered RN License, or
- Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS Certification via American Heart Association
- Advanced certifications (i.e. CEN, TNCC, etc) preferred
- One or more years of experience as an ER RN required
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 poundsNotice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking .For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-422-5627 option 1.
- Registered Nurse
- Long Term Care
- Health Care
- Performance Improvement
- Licensed Vocational Nurses