You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
RN / Registered Nurse / New York / Any / Clinic Registered Nurse / RN Job
Seeking a full time Registered Nurse / RN who is interested working in an outpatient/office setting. These are full time or part time RN positions in Syracuse, NY. -New outpatient plasma donation center clinic nurse opening. -Candidates must have experience in health care as a RN and experience in a plasma or whole blood collection center is strongly preferred. Must be comfortable placing IVs and drawing blood. New Grad RNs will be considered. -They are hiring qualified nurses ASAP for this new clinic and are able to offer competitive compensation as well as a fantastic benefits package.
- Join one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma
- Growing organization; able to dive deeper into your niche of interest or have upward mobility, whichever you choose
- Performs medical history reviews and health assessments on donors/reviews test results and determines continued donor suitability For more information please submit your resume. You can also email it directly to JOB ID: KD44
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Intensive Care Unit
- Emergency Departments
- Acute Care
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 9096_2908843632
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.