Do you want to be appreciated for your effort and abilities? Are you looking for a company where success matters more than hours worked? Are you ready to work in one of the best insurance companies? This Entry Level Sales Associate role at Mutual of Omaha may be right up your alley.
Being a part of our Mutual of Omaha Advisors team, you can expect to make a difference in the lives of others and your career. We believe in hiring and promoting hard-working, talented professionals. So if you're a go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset and have a passion for helping others, we'd love to get to know you.
At Mutual of Omaha, we're not afraid to step outside the box and release the potential for ultimate success. We are a Fortune 500 company allows you to carve your professional path in many areas.
• You are passionate to be the best and foster the same motivation in your teammates.
• Networking. You are constantly looking to expand your network and get energy from connecting with others. Above all else, this is a people business.
• Entrepreneurial skills. You possess business savvy and have the solid determination to run your own business.
• Your tenacity and determined mindset help you keep your eye on the prize.
• Advocating for clients. To you, your clients are everything. You are passionate about serving them as a dedicated relationship manager.
Duties and responsibilities
• Gives a brief introduction about the available services and provides information about the services and products provided by the company.
• Provides information about any discounts that are available as well as any price breaks given to customers that have already had a previous policy issued.
• Assists in completing applications as needed.
• Strong cross-selling skills, eager to learn and grow in career.
• Consistent support. Whether it's through teaming up with a senior advisor or providing you with tools to track your goals, results, and business practices, Mutual of Omaha is committed to your success.
• A complete line of insurance and financial services products. These include Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance, and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(k), mutual funds, retirement plans, and other variable products, Securities and Advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
• Strong company ratings. Insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's And Moody's all agree we are one of the best.
• Solid consumer brand awareness. Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like PGA, LPGA, and Nationwide tours help our company stay a household name.
• A group of driven, hardworking individuals. Mutual of Omaha's commitment to workplace diversity and inclusion has created an organization of professionals dedicated to their clients and their communities. Last year, 537 employees contributed more than 2,200 volunteer hours to 18 organizations. We're proud.
Mutual of Omaha Advisors is a division of Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company.
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Customer Relationship Management
- Sales Management