Working within established guidelines, this position performs the general maintenance on company production equipment and facilities. Must be able to troubleshoot and identify moderate to complex equipment problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Troubleshoots and repairs moderate to complex equipment problems.
- Reads blueprints, understands plumbing, hydraulic, pneumatic and basic electrical systems.
- Understands the basic principles of the extrusion and production processes and materials used.
- Welds and assists in the installation, modification and operation of production equipment.
- Performs mold changes and modifications.
- Follows plant preventative maintenance procedures.
- Is capable of data entry and some analysis of Maintenance Management System (OOPS).
- Follows and participates in plant safety/housekeeping guidelines designed to ensure a safe work environment.
- Remains compliant with SQF / HACCP requirements as per this location’s written “Food Safety & Quality Policy”
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Production Equipment Controls
- Preventive Maintenance
- Conveyor Systems
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)