2nd Shift $21 - $27/hour and $3K Bonus for Experience
Grow your career organically in our warehouse, where top pays can be up to $27 per hour with all the available incentives!
Warehouse includes Selector (electric pallet jack), Utility (high-lift, electric pallet jack), Loader, and Receiver jobs. Now hiring at all levels!
Before we go much further, here are THREE TOP THINGS THAT MATTER TO US:
#1 - SAFETY FIRST, ALWAYS
#2 - NO JERKS ALLOWED - GOLDEN RULE APPLIES
#3 - PEOPLE WHO WANT TO GROW THEMSELVES
If you're on the same page, keep on reading! :) ...
If you’re an expert Warehouse Professional with experience safely operating heavy equipment, we have opportunities for you on our team who distributes healthy foods for America! Your pay is based on your experience, your role, your productivity, and your shift. 1-year experience on powered electric pallet jacks or reach trucks/high-lifts required for the $3,000 Bonus.
THE WORK PREVIEW: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Associate - $21 to $27/h, $3K Bonus for right experience
- Navigate the Warehouse on a rider Pallet Jack to pick assigned pick lists.
- Build a pallet and transport the finished pallet to the correct lane for loading
- Work with Selector, High Lift, Pallet Jack and other equipment
- Work 10 to 12 hours per day, working 3-4 days per week, depending on the shift. Some Overtime required. We currently have openings on 2nd shift.
- Multiple schedule options, 40 hours per week with potential overtime
- 2 weeks of training to help you do your job right
- Excellent work/life balance that lets you enjoy time off with your family
- Tuition reimbursement for school to obtain your CDL or pursue other goals
- Enjoy convenient hot meals in the onsite café and fresh fruits and vegetables at the produce market
What YOU NEED:
- Non-slip steel-toed footwear (company reimbursement provided up to $100)
- Cold temperature clothing gear such as jacket, hat, gator, gloves etc.
WHAT YOU WILL USE:
Utility knife, plastic wrap for pallet, electric pallet jack, claw, High lift equipment, Pacer, seal for outside of truck lock, loader bars, and pallets
- Passion for safety
- Ability to lift up to 65lbs
- Experience operating and maintaining warehouse machinery (preferred)
- Attention to detail with regards to quality, appearance, and labeling
- HUSTLE and Strong organizational skills
- Basic math skills
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Earned Wage Access - flexible access to wages before payday
- Paid time off and holidays
- Flexible Spending Account - healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account - high deductible medical plan
- Retirement 401(k) with employer match
- Company life insurance & voluntary life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Additional benefits include tuition reimbursement, wellness program, employee assistance program, Success Coach, and more!
Are you ready for a fresh opportunity? We have it at Four Seasons Produce, Inc. Established in 1976, we distribute organic, local, and conventional fresh produce to organic markets, food co-ops, independent retailers, chain stores. We do it with the help of dedicated employees who are just as committed to our mission as we are. Join us for a friendly team culture, and unmatched career growth potential.
We care about our people and are committed to a healthy, diverse, and inclusive work environment.
All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis, and without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status under federal, state and local laws.
- Shrink Wrap