Aventura at Pembrooke -
Full Job Description: Van Driver
Join the team at Aventura at Prospect, as a member of our proud and caring staff. We care for our staff while we care for our residents. As a member of Aventura at Prospect, you will enjoy being part of a valued team where personal advancement and the development of skills are respected and where you will feel appreciated.
We are looking for an experienced nursing home van driver, capable of transporting residents.
Please have experience with transporting residents in wheel chairs, and in a long-term or skilled facility
- New and competitive wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible scheduling for Weekday and Weekend
- Tuition reimbursement
- Must have a clean driving record and be safety conscious.
- Compassionate individual with a strong desire to work with the elderly.
- Ability to positively interact with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
We want to hear from YOU! Walk-ins Welcome Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4 pm!
Shift and Schedule:
- Weekend availability
- 8-hour shift
- 12-hour shift
- Day shift, evening shift, night shift, overnight shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends Only
- Per diem
- No Weekends
- Rehabilitation Center
- Long term care
- Nursing Home
- Acute Care
- Report Mechanical Failure
- Drive Manual Transmission Vehicle
- Road Transport
- Performs Routine Maintenance