INSPYR Solutios, formally known as Genuent, is hiring for a OCM Document Specialist for our client in Houston, TX. Qualified candidates may send a copy of their resume (Word Format) to Katelyn Jones at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to OCM Document Specialist.
Right to Hire
We are seeking a Document Specialist to create and maintain our customer facing online portals within the OCM Department of our Enterprise Solutions group. Our group is responsible for implementing ERP systems at locations throughout the company. We also develop custom software to meet the needs of Operations and Finance functions. In addition to the system-related changes these implementations bring to a facility, we also work with leadership to incorporate new global standards and business processes that employees need to become familiar with.
- Design and Maintain various Wikis, SharePoint Sites, Help Desk Portals, Etc.
- Assist with the creation of newsletters and Email communications to keep the wider customer audience informed and engaged in the Project deliverables.
- Creation of various document templates (e.g., Training, User Guides, etc.)
- Manage competing priorities across projects
- Monitor, develop and improve common processes and sites across all projects
- Ability to develop highly professional presentations
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience handling multiple simultaneous projects with a proven ability to deal with complex schedule alignment challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quality Assurance
- Data Entry
- Clerical Works
- Document Management System