You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The RN Staff Educator is an integral part the leadership and care team that helps change the lives of our staff, patients and residents each day. You will work to ensure the education of and development of the clinical team. As a RN Staff Educator, you are responsible for organizing and coordinating all aspects of the program within the facility including:
• Assessment of training needs
• Conducting technical training and developmental training of staff
• Providing orientation and arranging training for new hires
• Coordinate courses with technical and professional schools for designated training procedures
• Develop testing, evaluation, and instructor programs evaluations for all training
• Prepare training budget for department
• Review and ensure compliance of training and apprenticeship programs with governmental guidelines
• Train instructors and supervisors in techniques and skills for training and leading employees
• Develop additional curriculum as needed and teach using lectures or lab/clinical work
- Graduate of approved Registered Nurse (RN) Program
- Prior instructor, leadership, or mentoring experience
- Previous experience as an RN in an acute care/long term care setting is desirable
- Current licensure to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of NY
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MjM2Nzo5NDA2Nzg
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.