ProMedica Senior Care, formerly HCR ManorCare is one of the leading providers of Hospice, Home Care Skilled Nursing, Memory Care, Palliative Care, and Assisted & Independent Living.
Heartland, ManorCare and Arden Courts are now part of the ProMedica family of services. The home health and hospice, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, memory care services you know us for are now part of an integrated health and well being organization.
At our core, we are a not-for-profit, mission-based organization working to create a stronger, more cohesive approach to delivering care at the right place and right time.
Sign on bonus up to $18,000, no mandation for shift coverage, Daily Pay, student loan repayment assistance, and more!
The RN Registered Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs are met in accordance with professional standards of practice through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
RN Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- The RN - Registered position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
RN Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Competitive pay with
- DailyPay - early access to earn wages
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!Location
548 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Tacoma, WAEducational Requirements
Currently holds a RN - Registered Nurse license in this state.Position Requirements
One year prior nursing experience preferred.
Job Specific Details:
Pay starting at $41.50 per hour, Sign on bonus up to $18,000, Daily Pay, student loan repayment assistance up to $100 per month, no mandation to stay over for shift coverage, tuition reimbursement for BSN programs, vaccination exemptions accepted, employee discounts with Verizon and select travel providers, 4 medical plan options, dental,vision, 401(k), company paid life insurance, paid time off programs and more!
Open interviews conducted each Tuesday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.; walk-in's are also welcome
- Electronic Medical Record
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Life Support
- Automated External Defibrillator
- Basic First Aid