At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Edward Jones is seeking a Product Manager who will be responsible partnering with our Security Infrastructure Leaders and Product Partners overseeing the communication, planning and facilitation of Security Strategy and resource and financial management. As a Product Manager, you will play a crucial role in the strategy, prioritization, and communication of core security technologies and services that enable our business to succeed.
This would include mobile, cloud, data, and all related security technology platforms and their alignment with industry frameworks. This person will lead our security transformation efforts through planning, KPIs, road maps and strategy planning. This individual will enforce a strong security culture set forth by industry best practices, ensuring uniformity across security leadership, business units, and associates. This Product Manager will be instrumental in overseeing the relationship of other product owners and partnering with internal security leadership teams. Transformation goals of increased business agility, elastic scalability, enhanced security, and business enablement.
What You'll Do:
- Able to seamlessly switch from executive-level risk conversations to diving deep into controls and technology to driving high level, strategic discussions around roadmaps and security solutions
- Analyze and select alternatives based on threat, risk, desirability, feasibility and viability
- Advise executive decision makers based on business and technology risk
- Maintain close ties to technology and business teams across the company, ensuring the services we create meet their needs as products evolve
- Iterate quickly and see the products through production and scale
- Establish product value propositions, metrics, and key indicators
- Develop dashboards and other mechanisms to enable clear communication to both executive and technical teams
- Maintain knowledge of key project efforts, prioritization and progress to ensure the teams are effectively meeting technology and business goals
- Creating, tracking, consolidated reporting of KPIs across multiple program work streams/projects
- Coordinating efforts, risks, dependencies between projects
- Interfacing with cross functional stakeholders to drive alignment across business units
- Managing Security Infrastructures financials and budgetary planning / tracking
- Ensure project management methodology directionally aligns with SAFe guidelines
- Assist with development of executive level presentations that clearly define operational progress, key project status, and residual risk
- Develop relationships with other technology and business leaders to ensure Security platforms are meeting and exceeding expectations
- Dotted line responsibility over project leaders to ensure consistency and clear communication of status across workstreams
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or related work experience.
- You are not afraid to question any existing processes and solutions, yet you display a keen sense of business value proposition and focus on the right priorities
- You have both a technical and business acumen capable of communicating effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- You have the ability to foster collaborative, open, working relationships with technology groups and other business stakeholders, including vendor relationships
- You have demonstrated clear communication skills and ability to interact effectively at all levels of an organization, to influence senior management and executives
- You have experience managing multiple high-visibility and high-impact enterprise cybersecurity projects with cross-functional teams while maintaining superior results including planning, development and management of technical requirements, design, testing and deployment of security solutions
- You have experience with agile project management and team structures
- You have experience managing Information Technology resources, budget, and financial tracking
- You have experience developing, maintaining and communication Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
- At least 10+ years of Information Technology experience
- At least 5+ years of project management experience
- At least 3+ years of Security experience
- At least one relevant professional certification preferred (such as: CISSP, CISM, PMP, SAFe, Product Management, etc.)
- 2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® By Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE Magazine – Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the list.
- From FORTUNE ©2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- 2021 Corporate Equality Index – Edward Jones joins the ranks of 767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the Foundation’s 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
- From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
- 2021 Training Top 100 list - Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this prestigious list.
- J.D. Power, 2021 – Edward Jones has ranked "highest in Employee Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms" in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
- Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors’ satisfaction among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more information.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Product Manager, Infrastructure and Strategy
to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $128299 - $218456
- Customer Relationship Management
- Inventory Control
- Project Management
- Business Acumen