Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Strategy & Operations Senior Consultant. Responsibilities
Guidehouse is supporting the U.S. Department of Transportation to implement the Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal. The Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal will rebuild America’s roads, bridges and rails, expand access to clean drinking water, ensure every American has access to high-speed internet, tackle the climate crisis, advance environmental justice, and invest in communities that have too often been left behind. Guidehouse is looking for individuals to help spearhead this once-in-a-generation investment in the nation’s infrastructure.
- Develop operating concepts, operations models, and governance models
- Facilitate client meetings, interviews or work groups
- Work collaboratively in a team to develop solutions to solve organizational challenges and optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of operations
- Work with diverse stakeholder to drive towards consensus
- Lead the development of work products that clearly synthesize information into recommendations for client implementation
- Develop business process improvements to existing programs
- Provide change management recommendations to clients
- Develop communications and executive presentations for audiences such as agency leadership, the White House, and Congress
- Provide guidance, coaching, and quality assurance to junior staff
- 4+ years of strategy & operations experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet requirements for and be issued a Public Trust
- Currently reside or ability to relocate to Washington, DC
- No sponsorship available for this position
- Experience in Federal consulting
- Experience with transformational programs
- Experience working with Federal, state, or local transportation organizations
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
- Due to our contractual requirements the position for which you are applying requires that you provide proof of your vaccination status. If you are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief, you may request an exemption from the vaccination requirement which shall be reviewed after the submission of requested documentation. If an accommodation is granted, the conditions may include weekly testing and masking. All Guidehouse employees also agree to follow any additional health and safety mitigation policies that may be required in the workplace.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at
or via email at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Strategy & Operations Senior Consultant
. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive bonus
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- Risk Management
- Asset Management
- Business Process
- Operational Risk
- Risk Assessments