Express Health -
The Healthcare marketing manager is the professional who will play a key role of developing and maintaining the relationships between the organization and the wider community. This is a full-time position with opportunities for growth.
We are looking for a proactive and enthusiastic marketing manager to help manage the daily responsibilities that come with generating and growing a client base for an ever-expanding healthcare company. Have strong communication & interpersonal skills to positively engage with audiences daily. They ensure that they are responding & interacting with existing followers as well as using communication methods to increase followers to social media accounts. Strong attention to detail in reading and writing is a must. Responsible for working with other marketing staff to develop unique campaign ideas to market our company’s services and overall brand identity.
Here is a snapshot of the day-to-day tasks as a marketing manager with Express Health Urgent Care:
• - implements marketing strategies to meet overall organizational goals
• - producing a brand style guide that best captures the company voice and mission.
• -conducing market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests, and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns.
• - assesses strategic partnership opportunities for marketing initiatives
• - oversees the marketing department’s individual projects
• - collaborates between the marketing department and management
• -creates a communication plan to be used across all marketing and public relations
• -evaluates the effectiveness of previous marketing programs and the viability of new ones
• -produces marketing and promotional materials
• - oversees outside vendors and agencies
• - reports findings on strategies and provides input on improvements
• -works within a team to develop innovative multi-channel marketing and training programs that fulfill the patient’s needs
• - stays up to date on the latest trends in healthcare
• - evaluate and optimize effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
• -Understanding of key audiences, building relationships and beign a “people person” who enjoys engaging with patients as well as providing excellent customer service to the online community.
• Technological savviness as you will be working with various websites computer programs
• 5 or more years of marketing experience required
• Knowledge of the healthcare industry required
• Competitive pay with benefits based on experience and qualifications
• Proficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits, including flexible time off
• Employees are eligible for several rewards and recognition programs
- Business Development
- Drive Development Strategy
- Execute Marketing Plan
- Identify Target Audience
- Develop Marketing Strategy
- Brand Management